Flair® Saddles – The Benefits
Gives your horse greater comfort by…
- Removing the pressure points of your saddle.
- Increasing the bearing surface offered by the saddle’s panel
- Continually flexing and moulding to the horse’s shape as the back and shoulder muscles work unrestricted.
- Absorbing impact shock from the rider.
- Increasing ventilation by negating the need for the use of a numnah.
Benefits the rider by…
- Increasing the sensitivity of the lower back and seat aides so providing a closer feel between horse and rider.
- Requiring no alteration or maintenance on a regular basis.
- Absorbs jarring shock to the rider’s lower back.